PLC-5 replacing vibration monitoring card only

indubasu

The existing vibration monitoring card is faulty and will be replaced with another one. Do I need to download any configuration or just let it plug and play? Everything else is going to remain the same i.e. program files, processor etc.

What is the catalog number of this card? And can you post your program (the .RSP file) zip it first.

Similar Topics

I have a plc @-20 in my factory where i cannot anymore upload the ladder program . . I Have in front of me a plc 2-30 .. Can i replace it ...
Replies
Views
I hope this post doesn't start a deluge of opinions and arguments... I have a Toshiba EX40Plus and EX20 Expansion. Is there a modern counterpart...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Im planning to replace existing temperature controllers with a PLC. The setup will be aprox 8 thermocuples, and the outputs are 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Being a bit of a noobie with regards to the hardware side of controllogix, I'm after some guidence with the upgrade and replacement of a...
Replies
Views
I currently have a 1336 hard wired drive that I would like to swap to a 700 using a Rio adpt. How do I go about configuring this in plc 5. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom