PLC 5 to Controllogix Conversion

bansodevb

Hi,

I have converted PLC5 code to Controllogix.

Having problem with PCE errors relating to Status File(S:4) and Indirect Addressing.

In the Translated code showing error undefine tags (e.g.N[N47_1][N47_2 + S24], N[N49_10][9] ).

Can anyone guide to remove these types of errors?

Thanks,

Vinod B. Bansode

PCE are not normal errors. They are flags (reminders) for you to check out the conversion. Normal status flags don't exist in ControlLogix. It's also alerting you to things it can't automatically check. Indirect adressing is one of them. You can just delete the PCE "instruction".

Similar Topics

Hi there, I have a request from one of my customers to do a PLC 5 to ControlLogix conversion. I familiar with the programs and the design. What...
Replies
Views
I am converting from a PLC-3 to ControlLogix and our existing program uses Status bits (S0:2/13) to alarm a Rack Fault (RIO). I need to replicate...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom