plc AB 1769-l24er number of nodes

filiks

hello plc professionals ,
i have a plc AB 1769-l24er and 13 VFD AB 525 and HMI and STRAIX 2000 unmanaged switch ..
the LOGIX Designer limiting me up to 8 points ( NODES ) and im not able to add more VFD's to the program as a modules
is there anyway to bypass this issue ?

thanks in advance

thank you OG

thank you @OPERAGHOST , it looks like i've no other way to proceed in my project . do you know how much is it or what is the price difference between the 24 and 27 ?

it seemed like yesterday , when I bought a 1769-L24ER-QB1B for $3xx.

A L27ERM motion will cost you $4600.

You can definitely bypass it, it will cost you $2600 for 16 nodes. Is that enough?

that will be on the customer not on me , I was trying to bypass it through the firmware or using any kind of software but no hope

Multi Drive mode. One master can serve up to 5 followers. Some draw back with ADC and little slower communication throughput.