Plc and cnc

SAD11

Why to upgrade a machine which was previously controlled by only PLC to the same machine controlled by CNC having inbuilt PLC?

If the PLC was attempting to mimic a CNC in the original system there is a good possibility that using a real CNC will increase the accuracy and efficiency of the machine.

Similar Topics

So here is the scoop...My company updates milling machines and lathes. We recently had one come to us that the customer wanted to have the linear...
Replies
Views
Hi mi name is Eduardo Fernandez i am a electrical engineer at Leitner-Poma. I work on control systems for ski lift, gondolas, etc. We use AB for...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a programmer that knows alot about CNC's and PMC's to help with an APP for CNC Machine Builders. The existing APP is written but...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I'm having a problem getting a straight answer about a PLC on a cnc machine. Ok I bought this cnc machine that has been sitting up for 2...
Replies
Views
dear sir we have 840d cnc with s7300 plc. Can you give me some information about Transfer procedure of Auxiliary H function "CNC to PLC"
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom