Plc and scada certification!

hi guys, i want to know the various certi's offered for plc and scada trained persons. I'm currently undergoing training in a private institute on scada s/w's viz. INTOUCH and RS VIEW and plc's like Aln Brdly SLC 5/03, 5/04 and siemens etc.
This institute is going to give me a certi that i underwent trainng for 3 months.
I want to know if the Manufacturers give any certification (AFTER ONLINE EXAM):) pls feel free to suggest any kind of info.

Manufacturers like AB an Siemens give factory classes all the time and hand out certificates for completing there class and don't think give any exmams after doing the class. The best thing for you to do is contact each of the manufacturers for this type of info you are looking for.