PLC buy and sell

DRThorne

There should be a buy and sell section on this site. I'm always looking for used plc cables, software and components for cheap of course... as long as it's kept plc related. I'm sure people on this board have plc components laying around that other people can use.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Look at the top of the page... ;)

[attachment]

beerchug

-Eric

EDIT: I see Norm 'out-typed' me... :D

buysell.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out, that's the first time I've seen that.. lol. I was thinking that it could be a sticky like the other post that are always first

ebay

Hi DRThorne
If you`ve ever had any kind of problem`s with ADDICTIONS be vary careful around ebay.
A little humor with some TRUTH.
Wife bonkhead ebay victim??
Tom

As I always like to point out.

Know exactly what you are buying on eBay.

Used cables, processors, output cards, and power supplies may work, might not. Favorite saying seems to be "worked when remove from service". Software, probably outdated.

Buy with PayPal, so there is some recourse.

As a ham operator, "Everything Works" that is sold at a hamfest.

Best Regards.....casey

I bought a bunch of GE Series One stuff on Ebay about a year ago. It was sooo cheap that I wasnt really worried about a few bad components. We just tested everything and tossed the bad parts. I got what I needed to stock a few jobs with spare bases and I/O modules. The customers loved me for this. The cost was about 10-25% of AD new, and 2 day shutdowns turned into 2 hour shutdowns. I acutally ended up with much more than I needed. (the addiction thing)

First about Buy/Sell PLC section on this site:
I think it is really hard to see.
People (or at least myself) looking in forums for info without looking ^^^^ UP, I did not see it before.
May be it will be a good idea to move this to the forums to attract more buyers/sellers, like it's done at most computer related sites.

PLC components off Ebay: I am buying and selling stuff all the time, once and while I am getting junk, but mostly good usable stuff, like Mitsubishi PLCs for $25, fixed SLC for $17, $10 SLC I/O modules.

My customers really like when I bring some "spare" almost new cards for a 10-25% of price of reconditioned equipment.

Be carefull - Ebay is addictive!!!

Last edited:
I would rather deal with the people on this forum than on ebay, I think most here wouldn't sell a defective component to another forum member