plc clock

Hello!

I need to update the RTC 0 from a twido PLC and i don't know how to do. For exemple I configure first manualy RTC 0 from "configure data" option then I want to update data information from other software. I write system word from %SW49 to %SW53 with correct data, i setup %S50 but after that i don;t know how to update this information in RTC 0.
Please help me!!
Welcome to the site
Please post as a new thread
Also post a zipped copy of your program
check your 'Describe' area and make sure that the RTC is installed

Similar Topics

At the moment on my application (S7-1212C), the PLC/HMI are showing the correct time, i.e. the displayed time matches the time of the clock on the...
Replies
Views
The PLC in question is a S7-1212C. The PLC will be transportable on a wheeled trolley and used wherever it's needed in the factory. I've been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using CX Programmer and just seeing what the best way to trigger an output from the plc clock time would be. I need this to come on at 9am...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a AB Compact logic 1769-L32E controller. I'm wanting to reset a counter at the end of each month. Since the months have different...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm running into an issue with a Modicon M340 PLC Clock and daylight savings time. I found an old thread that wrote out specific code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom