Plc d100 cutler hammer logic gates

Jehe

Hi guys,

I am very grateful for your help. :D

This time, I need help to built the logic gates (74ls04(not), 74ls08 (and), 74ls32 (or), and the denied too), in the PLC cutler hammer D100.

I hope that you can say me or show me the electric diagram.

Thats all, Thanks ^^

my email is: [email protected]

It is not clear what you are asking. To clarify:

1. Do you want information about the physical hardware of the D100?
2. Do you want information about how to write sample individual logic rungs that perform the logic function of the 3 logic gates listed in your post?

It is not clear what you are asking. To clarify:

1. Do you want information about the physical hardware of the D100?
2. Do you want information about how to write sample individual logic rungs that perform the logic function of the 3 logic gates listed in your post?

The second one, please :), (sorry, I am not native speaker of english... )

I need how do the logic gates in the PLC, (the diagram electric).