Plc d100 cutler hammer

Jehe

HI, EVERYONE.

I'm a student, and I need information about a plc cutler hammer D100, it's for my introduccion of my proyect :D
so, Can you tell me the characteristics of this plc ?

Thanks

Hola a todos.

Soy estudiante y necesito informacion acerca de un PLC cutler hammer D100, todo es para la introduccion de mi practica de laboratorio.

Si pueden decirme toda la informacion acerca de este plc, como caracteristicas, para que se usa, y ejemplos de uso, se lso agradecería.

GRACIAS

It is the same as the Toshiba EX20 or EX40 series. Search this site, there are many posts about it. Use the "Search" button in the toolbar, plus the "Advanced Search" feature. If you need more help finding it, I will post some links for you.

Edit:
Here is a thread for the interface:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=50546&highlight=d100

It appears that the Toshiba website does not support the older legacy manuals, let me know if you need any info from them.

Last edited:
It is the same as the Toshiba EX20 or EX40 series. Search this site, there are many posts about it. Use the "Search" button in the toolbar, plus the "Advanced Search" feature. If you need more help finding it, I will post some links for you.

Edit:
Here is a thread for the interface:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=50546&highlight=d100

It appears that the Toshiba website does not support the older legacy manuals, let me know if you need any info from them.

Oh!, Thanks, but I didn't get information, the Toshiba's page appears in the home u.u, so, Could you give me only information about this PLC?, I need like 1 page about information from this PLC :), Please, (I speak spanish )