PLC GE 90-30, Software LM90

rhaque

hello, we have a packaging maching which run by GE-90-30 plc, and the software is LM90. the maching was stopped few weeks ago & the cpu run light was stopped. i thout the plc was removed. recently i join the company. i got a software from local indentor & the programme backup. the softeare run in dos mode. could any one help me to how to upload the programe from backup. i never use this software. but i use versapro software

thnx & regrds

Create a program with the desired name. Make it simple, just a single rung. Then make a backup of it. Once you have done that, copy all of the files from the actual backup disk to the "Backup" subdirectory that LM90 created when you backed up the simple program. The path is probably "C:\LM90\Yourprogramname\Backup". Now go through the "Restore from Backup" procedure in LM90.

need the working manuals of LM90

Mr. Steve could you please give provide me the working manual of LM90
thx