PLC hobby

Very good. Allot of basic concepts are covered by doing this project. I would suggest putting on another motor and create a x/y plane. You can then use the joystick to point out different locations in space and repeat. (Teach function)

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

Looks like fun. Another concept would be to put a little solenoid and a swinging hammer on the X-axis and park it next to a xylophone, teach it some simple songs. Back and forth is cool to us PLC geeks since we know what all is involved, but if it also bangs on stuff and makes noise, the appeal broadens a great deal.

Similar Topics

After viewing the thread on PLC controlled Christmas lights, I thought I'd send a link to my friend's website highlighting his basement train set...
Replies
Views
Well hello to all BBQ Lovers, I am on a hunt for a place to look for an inepensive, programmer friendly, Free software?, plc with maybe 6-8...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom