Plc logo

sam.drs1357

Hi all,
I have to do a project with logo PLC. as I'm beginner in this would you plese help me to solve the problem.
I have 2 photoelectric sensors as Input which suppose to enable one out put of the plc if they sense an moving object.its important to have an output if the input one is enabled before input 2.otherwise if input 2 goes high then input 1 the output should be zero.
thanks

It's not difficult to tell you exactly how to do this, but the idea is to learn something...
So what do you think or have you tried so far?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm having a bit of difficulty when it comes to the final question of my assignment, and wondered if anybody could shine some light on it...
Replies
Views
Good morning everybody, I hope you are very well. I share with you the information of the PLC LOGO! Siemens and expansions that we have...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have three pumps, I have to start first pump for 8 minute and after that it should be turned off and other one start simultaneously...
Replies
Views
hi to all My PLC logo (n117)does not turn on It is not clear from which part it can be? I need to fix it.
Replies
Views
Who can share your program's PLC type siemens logo!, zelio logic, Alfa XL or links to resources where I can find it. Standards examples on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom