My PLC logo does not turn on It

amin1830

hi to all

My PLC logo (n117)does not turn on It is not clear from which part it can be?
I need to fix it.

Last edited:
Have you checked that there is the correct supply voltage present on the supply terminals? There are AC and DC models, so make sure you know which one you have and whether it is expecting 230V AC, 12VDC or 24VDC.

If there's supply voltage present, but the unit remains dead... there are no user servicable parts inside, you will have to buy a new one.

Thanks for the reply. I connected the power supply correctly. I said it might be a burnt piece that experienced friends would explain to me to replace. Because in Iran, due to the high price of the dollar, it costs a lot to buy a new device.

You could try opening up the unit and looking for anything that is obviously burnt. The difficult thing is finding the correct replacement component. PLC manufacturers do not publish schematics for these sorts of things, which makes tracing a fault difficult.

These are a very common device, you can probably find something second hand online.