PLC Omron C200HS - Variadores Eurotherm Driver 590C

joseph09

Saludos amigos.

Tengo una impresora comexi modelo FS1500, la impresora usa intouch 7 en Windows 2000, viene con un PLC Omron C200HS, también usa tres Variadores Eurotherm Driver 590C.

Actualmente ya restauré el sistema operativo con el software que entrega el fabricante, pero tengo una falla que los Variadores 590c; solo me esta entrando en run uno solo, y los otros dos no lo hacen, además en la aplicación intouch en la pantalla principal no me permite asignar los valores para aumentan por ejemplo las velocidad de los motores.

I have a comexi model FS1500 printer, the printer uses intouch 7 in Windows 2000, it comes with an Omron C200HS PLC, it also uses three Eurotherm 590 Inverters.

Currently I have already restored the operating system with the software provided by the manufacturer, but I have a problem that the 590 Inverters are only starting one run, and the other two do not, also in the intouch application on the main screen it does not allow me to assign the values to increase, for example, the speed of the motors.

Welcome to the forum.
The first thing to rule out is whether there is a communication problem.
Te recomiendo que primero trates de descartar problemas de comunicación.
¿Cómo se comunica el C200SH con los 590C?

Welcome to the forum.
The first thing to rule out is whether there is a communication problem.
Te recomiendo que primero trates de descartar problemas de comunicación.
¿Cómo se comunica el C200SH con los 590C?

How does the C200HS communicate with the 590C?

The C200HS communicates via rs232 to the PC and the 590C via rs422.

I currently have 100% connection to the "PLC c200hs" using SYSWIN 3.3, but no communication to the 590C drives using ConfigEd Lite V 6.01. At this moment I am verifying the parameters by keyboard input that are as indicated by the printer manufacturer.

Using intouch 7, the c200hs PLC responds to 90% of its functions in the unit, but the main application screen does not accept the values to start the motors controlled by 590c drives, only one drive enters run mode.

¿Cómo se comunica el C200HS con los 590C?

El C200HS se comunica por medio rs232 al pc y el 590C por medio rs422.

actualmente tengo conexión del 100% con el "PLC c200hs" usando SYSWIN 3.3, pero no tengo comunicacion con los variadores 590C usando ConfigEd Lite V 6.01. En estos momento estoy verificando los parametro por la entrada del teclado que esten como lo indica el fabricante de la impresora.

Usando intouch 7 el PLC c200hs responde a un 90% de sus funciones en el equipo, pero la pantalla principal de aplicacion no acepta los valores para que inicien los motores controlados por variadores 590c, solo un variador entran en modo run.

I think you may have communication problems as you mention RS422 as the link between and 5l90C. My advice is to get the electric design blueprints and make sure the termination is correct. Make sure that all connetors are tightly screwed.

Last edited:
I think you may have communication problems as you mention RS422 as the link between and 5l90C. My advice is to get the electric design blueprints and make sure the termination is correct. Make sure that all connetors are tightly screwed.

All connections were checked against the plans and are fine.

How can I factory reset the euroterm 590c Driver?

Last edited:

I have all the original backup configurations and plans of the equipment

If you have confirmed that the actual wiring conforms to the plans and you do not suspect communication problems, then it may be necessary to check the 590C, Unfortunately, I do not have experience with this equipment. I hope someone who does reads this post and provides useful advice.