PLC Panel

of course the sensors has 3 wires, so 1 for +VDC and one for grounding and the third is connected to PLC input slot

That is a very simplified drawing, and not all panels are the same. Also, you're push buttons don't appear to be wired. Neither do the terminal blocks, if that's what those are. It appears you decided to show some wiring, and not all And the "program" as you call it is usually called a Processor. The Program is what is stored in the processor. The processor executes according to what you've told it to do in your program.

Similar Topics

Hi, These is an already working plant with HIMA PLC that has a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI connected via Ethernet. HIMA is type 51QHS. I want to...
Replies
Views
Our a customer has got S5-95U Plc and OP17 Hmi.OP17 is defect.They want to use a new generation Siemens Simatic basic panel (KTP400,700,1200...
Replies
Views
Hii everyone, I am having panel view plus 6 HMI I need to add date and time in Both plc and HMI. I know it's basic thing, Please help me to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have tried uploading the program from an old Quick Panel 2 using Proficy ME 9.0 and Quick Designer 3.7. I can get the program to upload...
Replies
Views
One of my customer asking an explosion proof HMI + PLC panel for LPG storage tank hazardous zone. The HMI to be for both controlling (by hand...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom