plc programing

Ron, that is just the kind of stupid I am talking about.

We in the west need to wake up,
This poor guy is going to jail for something he said in his own home here in the USA.

I work with people from literally ALL OVER THE WORLD on these ships, and we must go out of our way to cater to their every need and want, to make sure they are able to practice what ever cultural habits or routines they would normally have in the country that they come from.

And if you say anything to them they scream, racism, or prejudice.

Yet you go to their country and you may not be even be treated hospitably or afforded any consideration at all.

Sure seems a little one sided to me.

I for one am sick of all the PC, being careful about what you say and holding my tonuge, and I dont anymore, I say what I mean and mean what I say.

And you know what I seem to get a hell of a lot more respect than those who just cower down and submit.

BCS

BCS. Stupid is not race or colour biased, he can be any race, religion, creed,clan, club or family. You are correct to speak your mind, and I commend you for that.

I was wondering why this thread had so many posts, lol :).

BCS, at least you keep busy. My experience is that ships electricians that have to little to do, start messing with stuff that is actually working.

We had one that decided that the low load of a HFO was to high, and adjusted it to about 2%. Ignition load was not adjusted, so every time the burner went to low load, the smoke in the stack turned liquid and ran down the fire tube, lol.

BCS, at least you keep busy. My experience is that ships electricians that have to little to do, start messing with stuff that is actually working.

In this industry that is what is refered to as TRAINING.(y)

Besides that is just more job security for you!!

Gotta go and mess around with the boiler now. LOL

BCS

Please wait until late spring, I could do with a trip to Seattle :).