PLC Recipe Control

I went to the IO Configuration screen to figure it out, but same thing. Was hoping for something just on the plc itself to identify it. Since recipes address to the word level, I will need 40 addresses just for the string correct? (st:x.data[x])

Edit: Did a bit of reading on the ML 1500 LRP, do all processors come with 14k memory for program and data files plus 4k memory for just data? Then of course there is the 48k for data logging. If this is the case, that will be enough memory.

Something else I forget to ask, you can load and store from the same recipe file number right? One button to load the information, another to update it.

Last edited:
Was hoping for something just on the plc itself to identify it.
If you are looking at a running online program, then you have identified it. It wouldn't run with the wrong series selected.

Yes, and I think you have enough for 200 recipes. The question is will there ever be a need for more? If so, then maybe it would be smart to wait for enough money to buy a ControlLogix.