Proface HMI to Omron PLC Recipe Selection Help

spaceacealpha

Hello, I'm working with an already developed system that uses enhanced recipe on the HMI. I'm looking for the control word to allow the PLC to change recipe on the HMI automatically. I've been through the manual and Proface recipe management looks weird and I'm not seeing any control word for remote recipe selection. I've found plenty of options for transferring, editing and saving. I called Proface and he told me to check the appendix in the reference manual but didn't know off the top on remote selection. Does anyone have remote selection of recipes on their Proface GP-Pro Ex system? Thanks!

I need to do what SpaceAceAlpha is asking. If anyone knows of a way to have a PLC do the talking and the Proface panel do the listening for a command that initiates transfer of a recipe to the PLC, I need to know. I have not yet found how the #H registers are made available to a PLC. Can anyone enlighten us?

In the PLC:
set a word register (D700) to the recipe group ID
set a word register (D701) to the recipe ID
set a bit register (M700) that triggers the D script
In the global D script (triggered on rising edge of M700):
[w:#H_RecipeGroupID]=[w:[PLC1]D0700]
[w:#H_RecipeID]=[w:[PLC1]D0701]
[b:#H_RecipeControlSend]=1
[b:[PLC1]M0700]=0