Hello guys,

PLC - Omron CJ1G-CPU44H
Ethernet module - CJ1W-ETN21
IP address - 192.168.10.11

Proface HMI(1) - GP2500S
IP address - 192.168.10.51

Proface HMI(2) - GP2500S
IP address - 192.168.10.62

Only these three on the network. If I connect all three in the network and lets say I operate HMI with IP 51, I am getting PLC Com. Error(02:FE:32:000:011) on HMI with IP 62 and vice versa. Once I go offline with HMI with error and reconnect, the error goes away. With only one HMI, there is no error.

I checked cable, pinged IP addresses and got response. What could be the issue?

It is not working after the network architecture has been modified.

Initially there were two PLCs with two respective local HMIs (two individual systems with all 4 different IP address). The two PLCs from these two separate systems were also networked with another HMI with IP 62 but one PLC/electrical panel is decommissioned now. After this decomission, only one PLC is connected to a local HMI and another HMI with IP 62