PLC Rookie Intern Help?

No problem. Your program was fine for conversion, once the problem with the quirky OSR for the RSLogix was fixed. I was just showing another way to do it. I thought some of the instructions might be needed too, but I started deleting them one at a time using LogixPro, until I got down to the last post #29 version, and it still seemed to work okay. As you had originally, Rungs 001 through 007 could easily be combined into one rung with 6 branches.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Basic question, I'm having a hard time with terminology, "devise a circuit that will turn on a light to indicate that a momentary input signal...
Replies
Views
PLC not receiving voltage, display screen and i/o not lighting up. power supply receiving 115 volts ac. When you remove plc wire from power supply...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
kindly need to understand why can't upload the plc
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a one problem. I would like to upgrade Mitsubishi PLC Q02 to Q03UDVCPU. I have Q02 program and I change to PLC type and try to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom