Rookie plc worker

tjraider

PLC not receiving voltage, display screen and i/o not lighting up. power supply receiving 115 volts ac. When you remove plc wire from power supply you get 24 vdc, but when you attach plc wire power supply voltage goes away.

One of the devices powered by the 24v supply has a problem, disconnect everything and connect just one item at a time until you locate the one that has the problem.

Similar Topics

I am an Intern with on 2 classes in PLCs. I need help on using one input to control six outputs. I need to press the pb one time for the first...
Replies
Views
Basic question, I'm having a hard time with terminology, "devise a circuit that will turn on a light to indicate that a momentary input signal...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, was hoping someone could give me a bit of advice here in a couple spots. I'll start off with my dumb code and explain after...
Replies
Views
Hi, As my name suggests I'm new to the control systems space. I have a question regarding I/O for motor control. If I am using a SCADA pc to...
Replies
Views
I am programming something that should be rather simple. But I have not programmed before and could use some help and guidance. I am using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom