PLC Selection Help

davidaskew

I have an application that requires
2 Analog Inputs 0-10V
8 Descrete Inputs
2 Highspeed PWM outputs
6 Descrete Outputs
It must have a 12V power supply (they are going on a truck)

I'm considering using the AB Micrologix1100 as it seems to fit the bill but its a quantity job and I want to get the price down.
Presently I'm looking at $395 each (from ***********.com.au) which is a great price..

Please help I think there should be a cheaper brand out there eg Mitsubishi or Omron that could fit the bill.

Oh it also connects to a small HMI via serial presently looking at the Panel mate Cermate 2.5" units approx $250

Regards
David

Here in Europe 12DC is on cars, but 24VDC is on trucks.
But in Australia, it is not?

There is Siemens Logo version at 12VDC.

I have an application that requires
2 Analog Inputs 0-10V
8 Descrete Inputs
2 Highspeed PWM outputs
6 Descrete Outputs
It must have a 12V power supply (they are going on a truck)

I'm considering using the AB Micrologix1100 as it seems to fit the bill but its a quantity job and I want to get the price down.
Presently I'm looking at $395 each (from ***********.com.au) which is a great price..

Please help I think there should be a cheaper brand out there eg Mitsubishi or Omron that could fit the bill.

Oh it also connects to a small HMI via serial presently looking at the Panel mate Cermate 2.5" units approx $250

Regards
David
http://www.heapg.com/
Horner makes a combo hmi/plc unit, the XLe
Around 300.00 our pricing.
Works with 12VDC.