Plc

Maybe somebody should send this guy a private message and see if he responds to that. And alaric i know i'm bad with grammer so if you want to pick this apart be my guest.🍺

As an independent and non-participating external observer, (hey, does that sound like a quality management role?) this seems to be a committee approach to solving a problem which hasn't been defined yet and may not, in fact, exist. If so, you're right in IEC territory! I think you should get yourselves a committee designation number and start working towards defining a standard which will fix this, so far, non-existent problem. How about IEC666? (Damn it, I've just checked and there actually is an IEC666 already! Have these guys got no sense of fun?) All right how about a fractional IEC standard: IEC 38Âľ? Then you can start publishing drafts, papers, discussion documents and proposals. And, of course, don't forget the one thing which committees produce better than anyone else: sub-committees. You'll need several of these to deal with all the parts of the IEC38Âľ specification. It also seems essential that you have international conferences in exotic locations every so often. Oh, this could be the best thread yet ....!

Regards

Ken

I am the project manager and I will make that call, Abdurazzak give us what you got and we would be glad to help, if you check you first post the attachment did not go through, I did the same thing before you need to click on the load button.

I am just the mediator but what happened to sentences/paragraphs?

Ken M said:
As an independent and non-participating external observer, (hey, does that sound like a quality management role?) this seems to be a committee approach to solving a problem which hasn't been defined yet and may not, in fact, exist. If so, you're right in IEC territory! I think you should get yourselves a committee designation number and start working towards defining a standard which will fix this, so far, non-existent problem. How about IEC666? (Damn it, I've just checked and there actually is an IEC666 already! Have these guys got no sense of fun?) All right how about a fractional IEC standard: IEC 38Âľ? Then you can start publishing drafts, papers, discussion documents and proposals. And, of course, don't forget the one thing which committees produce better than anyone else: sub-committees. You'll need several of these to deal with all the parts of the IEC38Âľ specification. It also seems essential that you have international conferences in exotic locations every so often. Oh, this could be the best thread yet ....!

Regards

Ken

mmm Its almost starting to sound like a govenment...we better spend a billion dollars on a study to see if wee need to study this further..

Ken M said:

Regards

Ken

Looks like we'd better get Siemens onboard to tell us all how it should be done...

rsdoran said:
I am just the mediator but what happened to sentences/paragraphs?
I needed to give Alaric something to do... we are falling behind and our deadlines are approaching fast.

darrenj
darrenj said:
government ? mmm Its almost starting to sound like a government... we better spend a billion dollars on a study to see if wee need to study this further..
Ok then just like government we must get bigger and take over everything darrenj, you are in charge of this.

Ken M, With your vocabulary and extensive knowledge of b.s., you will help me, together no one could ever even figure out what we were talking about, just make up some stuff, if you cant find anything that pertains to the subject, I do it all the time.

Paulus, you will be the Siemens mediator, good luck

Bill4261, "I wanted to be fraud monitoring!" Ok, you to can make stuff up too

Keldog You can help Alaric he did good yesterday, with darrenj as a back up.

Stasis, you can do what ever you want, just help we are falling behind.

We are still waiting on bernie_carlton’s PM or now should we just make up a project scope? That would be fun

We will get leadfoot’s STOMP once we are have completed the project, that way if he does not like it we can change it and charge more money.

BTW, I have heard that every time you laugh you add a day to your life.
:site:

Being designated to act as AB/Siemens converter, I already started my job. I came up with this, rather complex, STL solution. But what the heck, it is Siemens, isn't it?
:BE

I'm still working on the conversion to ladder and function block diagram, these solutions may be expected in the near future.

BTW where do I have to declare my expenses? And in what valuta do I do it?

Kind regards,

Last edited:
I'll be the Finance Officer--

We ain't doing squat until the down-payment check clears!

Now don't you guys have some work to do?

Proofreading this post: unnecessary...