PLCnext Engineer Ladder Debug

sparky66

What do you guys think of this representation for on/off contacts? C003 is on, then others are off. I have never seen the logic represented in the color of the label instead of the color of the contact. I think it is hard to determine the states, especially when you have many contacts on a rung.

PLNE Ladder Rung.PNG

Not sure the contrast is high enough, especially for someone with any form of color blindness. I would put a box behind C003 when on, which relies on no color at all.

Yes, the color difference is an issue also, but I have seen a version with high contrast colors, and it is better, but still not quickly discernible. Their previous generation product did it like you suggested:

Capture.PNG

Similar Topics

PLCNext: anybody have any experience with them? We are considering them as they have .Net Integration. I am wondering if anyone else has any...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for advice as I set myself for this new career path. I need advice on a couple of things. What sort of tooling will I...
Replies
Views
found one control engineer job, its job requirement: "control engineer responsibilities: Responsible for planning and supporting all phases of...
Replies
Views
Dear All, [Fire Water Automation Project] Please share the price Estimates for the Rockwell Automation Software's:- >>PLC Configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, What are the Necessary Skills and Softwares that an industrial automation engineer need to learn well and master ? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom