Please give some suggestons and programming tips for the problem given below

the basic logic was already mentioned and discussed and i don't want to get involved into that part, but i would also limit how often pump can be switched ON and OFF. I am not sure how tanks are supplied with water - does that mean no bounce of the level switches or surge in supply can create ripples that will actuate switches too frequently.

Thanks alot for your suggestions on the Water filling tank but now i do have a differnt situation please view it is about working of an electric supply and generator please view previous pages provide your suggestions.Thank u