Please help! My job depends on it!

Alright. I am back on the job. I made a quick fix for the divert conveyor section using an Arduino microprocessor. This should buy me some time to do this project correctly without so much rushing.

The samples of programs on the ITOH site seem to be helpful. At least those show the arrangement and what constitutes a complete package.

The samples of programs on the ITOH site seem to be helpful. At least those show the arrangement and what constitutes a complete package.

Yes. You are correct. They did not have all of this information on their site about a week ago when I was on it. Though they did send me the same exact sample program based on my layout that I had sent them. I think I will have to add a couple things and try it out with what I've got.
Though I would still like any input or ideas on this, just in case I need further assistance. I have been studying the booklet on this controller for a couple days now. But I really need to plug it in and start troubleshooting. :sick:

After studying the sample programs, it appears that the logic is basicaly relay ladder logic, but the problem is knowing how some of the logic bits are tied to or operated by the ITOH motor controllers. I think this definitely requires a manual for the motor controller in order to know what bits are available for the models that are in your project.

apparently I don't know how to properly attach these files.

zip them first. only certain filetypes are supported for direct upload on the forum. images work well, you can embed them in the post so if you do a screen capture of a few rungs, anyone, even those of us without the software to open your particular brand can see it and perhaps assist.