Please help! My job depends on it!

If S2 = High;
then M1 = High

if S2 = Low for 5 seconds;
then M1 = High
These statements are not logical. Are you sure that it should not be:
If S2 = Low for 5 seconds;
then M1 = Low

The problem for us is that none of us have your off-the-wall software, so any solution offered will be generic. A quick search for ITOH DENKI does not find any type of controller software. It may be obsolete.

Last edited:
These statements are not logical. Are you sure that it should not be:
If S2 = Low for 5 seconds;
then M1 = Low

The problem for us is that none of us have your off-the-wall software, so any solution offered will be generic. A quick search for ITOH DENKI does not find any type of controller software. It may be obsolete.

This is a new product.
Product description and layout
http://itohdenki.com/products/networked-cards/ibe-01

I will be off line till about 6:30 tonight. Please don't be offended if I don't reply too posts until then. Thanks

Thanks rr46278, I will look some at this tonight. And see if I can help you out.

Don't mind the old farts here that are complaining all the time. By reading alot of posts here I have started to appreciate my colleagues more beacuse I feel bad for the poor blokes that needs to work with some of these guys by daily basis.

(I'm not saying they are not competent. Oh no, they are very competent. But good people skills? .. none.)