Please help with DF1 to DH+ Passthrough

I have even go so far as to install a PCI Serial Port Card to see if it was the port. I am about ready to call IT, get a new PC, and start from Scratch or re-boot this entire machine.

I'm going to call it a day - maybe someone will have some insight over the weekend. I might call in my local AB vendor to see if their guru's can help out...I definately spend enough money there!

Thanks for all your help Ken and Others...allthough the problem persists, at least I am more educated!

If you can, cycle the keyswitch on SLC#1 to Program, back to Run, back to Program, back to Run.

To verify: in SLC#1 the

Status bit S:34/0 = 0
Status bit S:34/5 = 1
Channel 0 Source Link ID = 1 (default is 9)
Channel 0 Passthru Link ID = 1
Channel 1 DH+ Address = 1.