Positioning using S7 200 and Masterdrive MS

nehe bhimaji

Dear All
I have S7-200 PLC CPU224XP and masterdrive MC with siemens servomotore having incremental encoder.Application is oscilating the motor to forword and reverse direction for operator set turns and speed from OP .Can i write the speed set point and position set point via USS communication by 224XP and read the actual position from the drive in the PLC? I am not sure about communication speed of USS to handle this task.
or there is any other easy way to do this please suggest

Waiting
Nehe

I learn about automated parking system overlapping configuration, use the PLC and HMI Siemens S7_200, you would have found out about this problem then please help, please share with me a little documentation, i thanks a lot :)