Power Distribution

viscoelastic

Sorry not a PLC question, but I know I will get an answer here.

I am looking for a rotary power distribution. We have a rotation mold table and need power to it as it rotates without twisting wires. Kinda like an electrical banjo.

Thx in advance

i've used several slip rings from Insul 8 here is a link to their open style. they have several types I have an application with several rings one section is power to AC motors the other section is for motor mounted encoders using dual brushes and gold rings. working great for 8+ years

http://www.insul-8.com/productpage.cfm?Ids=460

Similar Topics

Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
In our PLC, we've got a 24VDC (5 amp) power supply - it's a PULS cp5, which connects to a DIN rail. I need it to supply power to 8 x Druck...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a clever way to distribute 480 vac, three phase voltage for applications over 100 amps? I have a project where the customer...
Replies
Views
We are working on a project that includes the requirement for us to provide a 400A 480vac distribution panel with breakers to supply the 3-phase...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have a question thats not directly related to PLCs, but for those of you who work or have worked in contental Europe (anywhere...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom