power flex 400 communication fail

brucemarshal

I tried to communicate PowerFlex 400 with micro 850 plc. I'm using sample code which I download from Rockwell data base center. I give IP address on it . It get communicate with drive. After 2 sec I get communication fault. Every 2 sec it happen simultaneously. Please kindly give a solution for that.

Welcome to the PLCTalk forum community !

It is likely that your program is not repeating the outgoing message instruction, so that the drive experiences a "timeout".

Please post a link to the exact example code you are using, and any additional details about your own program and configuration.

Similar Topics

I have a drive that keeps faulting when I turn off my pump. At first it was giving me a hw overcurrent so I increased the accel time and it seemed...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to configure Powerflex drive to Micrologix 1400 through Ethernet TCP/Ip or Modbus TCP. Is it any particular modbus addresses for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm using ML1400 & NC01 to control Powerflex 4M. But I cannot control to start the VFD neither control the speed ! I may ask for...
Replies
Views
Power flex 527 Network based safety drive had faulty and alarm pop up SOS Code internal fault Unable to set or clear the fault manually or...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom