Power flex 525 won't power on

If incoming power supply is good, not blowing fuses/breaker, and its wired correctly... then she's most likely dead. If its blowing protection, you can check to make sure the brake lines aren't grounded or shorted. Otherwise its likely the input circuitry is toast. We have 100s of 525s running 24/7 so we come across failures fairly often. They typically fail at input rectification, especially during surge events or noisy supply environments.

Similar Topics

I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
hello everyone. I have a 525 VFD that works, the screen shows the output voltage and the output frequency but in UVW I do not have voltage...
Replies
Views
I have this 525 that i am controlling it via ethernet. I needed to jog the drive using a start PB. when the button is pressed, the drive moves and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, While Replacing a VFD in breakdown condition which is the right and easy way to replace the drive quickly. We are working with Plant PAX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom