Power Supply for Vertical Din Rail?

Wow, that's a tight fit. Looks like getting a nice label on your terminal block wires might be a bit hard.

I generally try to provide 5-6 inches of space between ducts for terminals, however space doesn't always permit.

My personal opinion...dont buy something as critical as a power supply because you need to fit it in a certain space. Buy the right power supply and adjust your panel design to accomodate.

I am looking for power supply that I can mount on vertical DIN rail, and when mount that way is =< 4" wide.
I think you will not find anything. All power supplies for DIN rails assume that the orientation of the DIN rail is horizontal.
Maybe you have a DIN rail somewhere that is not vertical ? Circuit breakers also are preferably mounted on a horisontal DIN rail.
Another way could be to mount the power supply without the DIN rail. There are usually holes for screwing directly onto the mounting plate.

N.B. is the labelling on the terminals like that, upside-down ? Bleh.

Check 1606-XLP100E (100W). Also available in less than 100W.
The have derating if mounted horizontally.

Last edited: