Powerflex 40 Can't Upload Config File

raamakoti

I am trying to upload the exiting powerflex 40 config file and it would not let me. The only choice I see is create database. However when I press that it shows progress bars for 3 different things and still comes back to attached "Drive" tab screen.
Any suggestions on whats going on?
Here is the screen where I could not change the revision
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrgKT6Tj10KDEi9Lk4NnUtLxCI3zychZ/view?usp=sharing
Under RSlinx browse it shows version as 6.002

Powerflex 40.png Powerflex 40 Error.png

Last edited:
I am trying to upload the exiting powerflex 40 config file and it would not let me. The only choice I see is create database. However when I press that it shows progress bars for 3 different things and still comes back to attached "Drive" tab screen.
Any suggestions on whats going on?
Here is the screen where I could not change the revision
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TrgKT6Tj10KDEi9Lk4NnUtLxCI3zychZ/view?usp=sharing
Under RSlinx browse it shows version as 6.002

Update I figured it out.
I had to delete the module, add new powerflex 40-E module with same IP address and name. Then it allowed me to upload the parameters from the drive.