powerflex 525 max frequency parameter via rslogix 5000

nmk34

hello
i am trying to set the max frequency for the drive via rslogix 5000, but do not see that patameter in the rslogix 5000 drive paramerts?
the other question i have; can I change the max frequency in "Enable input button" limit in factorytalk view ME from the drive it self, by changing the max freqiency parameter in the drive directly?

Hi,

Do you have access to the AB Knowledgebase under a Tech Connect Contract?
There is a technote there (ID: QA54963 ) that explains how to do this.

You basically have to use a Message Instruction to set the drive parameter.
If it is only one parameter, then the message type is "Set Single Attribute".
It is possible to change multiple sequential parameters if needed.

The technote also refers you to this manual http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/520com-um001_-en-e.pdf