Powerflex 525 reset meters over Ethernet

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,
I am working on testing a project with a Powerflex 525, final project will be a 755, and I am trying to reset the Elapsed kWh meter over Ethernet.
I thought I would be able to add the parameter ResetMeters (A555) into Studio 5000, then move a 1 into the parameter then back to 0 but this does not work.
I also tried to enter a 1 into the controller tag, still does not work.
I see A555 change briefly to a 1 then back to 0 on the drive, but it is not resetting the meter.
If I changed A555 to 1 using the drive keypad it works.
When I do this using a Yasakawa drive, I set H5-11 to 1 so I do not need to send an Enter command when I change a parameter, does the Powerflex 525 have something like this?
Any assistance is appreciated.

You need to message the drive.

CIP generic, set attribute single 0x10, class 0x93, instance 555, attribute 0xA, source INT, source size 2.