PowerFlex 700h reverse options

remullis

I was looking at parameter 190 for the 700h and I trying to figure out if this would disable the option for a technician to walk over and put a screw in reverse.

We are running a screw that locks up from time to time, our techs are asked to go out and reverse at the HIM, I want them to have access to certain things but I would like to disable the reverse option. If parameter 190 is the option to do this, can it be done while the drive is running?

From the help file on Drive Executive, the drive must be stopped to change this parameter, when set to reverse disable, to reverse the drive you will either need to change this parameter or swap the motor tails.

Alan

But yes, once put into that Rev. Disable setting, it will prevent someone from running it in reverse via the drive inputs or HIM. They will get a fault that says "Bipolar Conflict" if they try.