PowerFlex 753 drive setup using Devicenet

RAYBRITO

Hi,

I'm trying to add an AB Power Flex 753 drive to an old device-net network, we have 6 different drives (700's) and and 2 I/O adapters, now I need to add one more drive, but not sure if I can use Device-net rev 25 and RsLogix 5000 rev 20.

So far I can see it on the device-net scanner buy not sure how add/change parameters.

Attaching some pics, the pic 700 Parameters, have 920 different parameters but the 753 I can only find 2, no idea how to change it or add more parameters, Any help will be really appreciated.🤞🏻

Thank you

700 Parameters.JPG 753 Parameters.JPG General Tab.JPG Inputs_Outputs.JPG Inputs_Outputs bits.JPG

Hi,

I'm trying to add an AB Power Flex 753 drive to an old device-net network, we have 6 different drives (700's) and and 2 I/O adapters, now I need to add one more drive, but not sure if I can use Device-net rev 25 and RsLogix 5000 rev 20.

So far I can see it on the device-net scanner buy not sure how add/change parameters.

Attaching some pics, the pic 700 Parameters, have 920 different parameters but the 753 I can only find 2, no idea how to change it or add more parameters, Any help will be really appreciated.🤞🏻

Thank you

HI,
The setting of parameter and Devicenet configure should be OK.
Need to check the parameter on VFD- 753 set to run with devicenet network.
download to your network with new drive. and upload all parameter from drive.
BR

HI,
The setting of parameter and Devicenet configure should be OK.
Need to check the parameter on VFD- 753 set to run with devicenet network.
download to your network with new drive. and upload all parameter from drive.
BR

Thank you cuongvcs:p

Ill keep posting udates:site:

Guys,
I'm still having issues, cant make communication, on the device net adapter all lights are green but in the front of the drive the STS light blinks on and off (yellow) all other lights are off (ENET & LINK).

So far downloaded and mapped drive info into DeviceNet scanner (scanlist), no errors.

But if I check Parameters (uploaded from drive) from new drive I can only see 2 DLs any idea what im doing wrong? or what parameters I need to change on the 753 drive?🔨