PowerFlex Multi Drive Issues

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
System:

1769-L23E Processor
PF40 mounted with an 20CommE
qty 4 PF4s daisy chained RS485 to PF40

I keep getting an F071 which is called "Net Loss"
This seems to point to the Enet comms as opposed to the RS485 commms.

On the Connections TAB is simply says status "Running" and doesn't even indicate a fault.

Another very odd issue.
If I click on the drive tab and then click "Connect to Drive" it goes through the correlation. But it always says there are differences between the project and the drives. If I download and save, Upload and save, not matter what when I go to correlate again it claims there are differences. I don't see anywhere where these supposed differences are listed.

This is about the fifth in line of a nearly identical system and this is the only with this issue.

The comms fault appears to have been a faulty ethernet cable. I suspect the shield was terminated on both ends and was creating a ground loop.

The "correlation" issue still bugs me. Every time I connect it claims that there are differences between the project parameters and the drive parameters. When I choose "details" and compare them one at a time, a message pops up stating that NO differences were found. Seems to be a bit of a bug.