Practice Programming Tip for Beginners

Madan,

No, I disagree with you. My program meets ALL of your original conditions.
I want initially all o/p's off condition.
I wonder why you did not say this condition at first? Were you keeping this as a hidden surprise?

If you do not specify ALL the rules at the beginning, do not be surprised when you get surprise solutions!

If anybody have some more practice tasks, with advanced instructions, please post me.
Vikas,

Okay, here is a programming problem from the Evergreen Bottled Water Company.

If anybody have some more practice tasks, with advanced instructions, please post me.
Here is another student practice problem for sequencer-type instructions.

Of course, it would not be complete without the classic student problem for Timers, the 2-street Traffic Light! Develop a PLC program that operates a traffic light as shown in the timing diagram.

Traffic_Light_Timing_Diagram4.jpg

Attachments

• Sequenced Random Light Display.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
No, I disagree with you. My program meets ALL of your original conditions.
I wonder why you did not say this condition at first? Were you keeping this as a hidden surprise?

If you do not specify ALL the rules at the beginning, do not be surprised when you get surprise solutions![/quote]

okay., i accept my forgotten some rules.., but vikas u r done but also i missed again some rules memory bit r also not use., okay tis is only my problem only., any way i appiciate ur thinking.. igive some attachment tis qtn minimized ans., checked tis. u also clarrified replace the second rung (sw1 & lamp1)move in to 1'st rung tis process not worked correctly depending up on in my conditions. y?????? dont change tis ladder ans will be come., if u any change ans not come., here initially (imagin at the starting time all machines are off condition with out start the start push button lanci..,)all o/p's r OFF.

madan process.jpg

Last edited:
thanks

thanks for appreciation i loved this much healthy response from u all, sir Lancie1 actually i am not getting the problem on that figure what to do with that figure please give me the reply what to do of that i have to make program for that figure or any thing else ,sir vmadankumar its pleasure to solve your practice problem it will b very great-full to have some more programming tasks

Sir Lancie1, actually I am not getting the problem on that figure. What to do with that figure? Please give me the reply: what to do of that. I have to make program for that figure or any thing else?
Yes, the Evergreen Bottled Water Co. figure is a programming student problem - to be solved by writing a program.

The other two things I posted are also PLC programming problems, in case you thought I might post some other type of student problem here.

Yes, the Evergreen Bottled Water Co. figure is a programming student problem - to be solved by writing a program.

The other two things I posted are also PLC programming problems, in case you thought I might post some other type of student problem here.

thank u sir., i will try 4 giving this process., and then i reply sorry 4 the temp. break., please clear my doubt., how to use the analog address 4 the GE-FANUC PLC i have 1 DC O/P., 9 relay O/P., 2 ANALOG I/P., 2 ANALOG O/P. PLEASE SEND ONE EX., PROGRAME 4 USING ANALOG I/P & O/P., because i know the functions of the analog module but don't know how to use this commands in the programms.

from the Rockwell Knowledgebase This may point you in the right way...

<b>While opening a 6.0 RSView32 project the following message appears when the "opening database" status bar hits 50%:
Database conversion failed.
Unable to register ODBC data source <project name>.
Cause:
Unable to read ODBC data source <project name>.
Aborting Project load.

</b>

Cause:
The database path in the Watcom ODBC data source for the project is blank or has the wrong path listed.

Solution:
Open up ODBC administrator within the Control Panel.
  • Under the "User DSN" tab, scroll down to your project name and press Configure.
  • Remove <project name> listed under "User Data Sources:" and when opening the RSView32 project, this Data Source Name will be re-created.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=51835

which OS r u using.., some times winxp sp3 having some prblm. dont use win 7. continuously r u facing the prblm just reinstall the demo software.

that is i know..,