Pre-Built PLC Testing Station

rhino_blasty

Hello all! New user as of a day ago, first post! Just wondering if anyone has ever purchased and / or knows where to purchase a pre-built PLC testing station (PLC not included, but includes all the wiring, terminations, signaling devices such as lamps, buttons, analog input and outputs) with capability of program testing that includes most or all of the following:
120VAC discrete input
120VAC discrete output
24VDC discrete input
24VDC discrete output
24VDC analog input
24VDC analog output

Several of each, especially discretes.

Just a question. I can't seem to find anything anywhere, without having someone build it as a custom project. I am ok with building it myself, but if such a thing exists, I'd like to know about it so I can provide multiple ones to those I work with.

Thank you!

rhino_blasty said:
Hello all! New user as of a day ago, first post!

Welcome to the great PLC Talk website! also as my esteemed colleagues have pointed out, we have some products that you may find some interest in.

Hey @forgnc, should we be hoping for a commission ;)?

Absolutely, once this Covid is over with I plan on buying a motor home and traveling around... then stopping off and buying everyone a few beer and dinner :)

Training Modules

We have an inexpensive modular training system that we use if you've got more time than money and want to build something.

The details are at the end of the PLC class outline at corsairhmi.com. Part numbers are included.

I was thinking about Richard Hammond's vehicle in this one:

https://youtu.be/WTVPPTV-bQM?t=232

I would be the one bouncing off the wall and getting hit in the head with the sail

A little off topic but we are way off anyhow.... they have a new Top Gear coming out in the USA, any chance I get I watch them, the UK or USA version they are all good