Pressure control of pump

Didn't you see my sweatshirt?
Yes

maybe you can write a simulation.
I have for Sandia National Labs for a high pressure fuel injector for diesel engines.
https://deltamotion.com/peter/pdf/articles/Electrohydraulics%20drives%20engine%20research%20_%20Machine%20Design.pdf

The original design was botched. I could have made the pressures smoother but the hydraulic designer assumed flow makes it go and that isn't the case. I had to account for the fact that the fuel compressed about 30% before the pressure built up to get past the check valves and into the fuel injection header. The hydraulic designer didn't take that into account either.

I also told Sandia how to do this right in the future.

I had to pull some teeth on this application but I was getting paid.

Similar Topics

Hi, Just got a specification from a customer that said: "The outlet flow to be controlled by: - A combined flow rate/outlet pressure for all...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I just installed a basic pressure control loop the other day. It's in a stand alone CompactLogix that serves no other purpose than...
Replies
Views
in my program in which i am trying to keep 4 bar as cut off (i.e 2 pumps through direct connectors stops immediately and 1 pump which is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to PLC's and have been tasked with building an MCC panel for a pumphouse supplying water from a dam to a fruit packaging and storage...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom