Print-out of old Modicon 884 logic

philipspence

Hello,

I have some Modicon 884 files that I need printed out. I would rather not buy a whole software package, all I need is the print out of a program or two. Would anyone have any suggestions?

I have contacted Schneider and they need a .cf8 to be able to convert it to work with concepts. I do not have the .cf8, and the company that we are working for currently doesn't seem to be able to give us anything other than the .BIN, .NWF, .ASC, .NWP files attached.

Thanks for any help that you are able to give,

Philip Spence

I vaguely remember that "Taylor" was the name of some SCADA-type Operator Console software.

I have used Proworx32 before to convert Taylor 884 programs, but it needs the cf8 file.

Just to note the 884 conversion is not supported in windows 7 64bit.

Update:
I managed to use a blank cf8 from another project so was able to print them to pdf, there were some instructions that it did not like though.

Unfortunately the pdfs are over 300k so can't post them here. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them over.

Mark

Last edited: