Pro-Face AGP3400 Password

Ammar Hammad

Hello All,

I have a DEIF AGC-3 controller connected with a Pro-face AGP3400 via ethernet switch and I have lost the communication in bwetween.
I have received the following error MSG on Pro-face:

RHAF065 : AGC : TCP connection open error.

I read some ware that I can check the IP addresses for both Pro-Face and AGC from the Pro-Face by navigating to OFFLINE display in Pro-Face, the problem is "the offline screen is password protected and I do not no neither the defulte password nor the current password"

may any one help me please?

Any discussion of how to bypass passwords is not allowed on this site - for any reason.

Ive worked with a lot of proface HMI's...the offline password is usually set by default to like 1111 or 0111 if i remember right. Its in the manual. Unless someone changed it but that would be kinda odd (IMO anyways)