Pro-face Trending with RS5000

controlseng82

Has anyone had success with setting up the trending or graphs on the GP4000 proface displays? I am using a CompactLogix processor. I have been messing around with it a little bit, and have not had much luck. I have a few datalog arrays of reals I would like to get displays if possible.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am currently facing a problem with a Pro-Face HMI PS5000 project file download. I have tried using GP-ProEX SP1 (4.09.350) and...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have a GP37W-LG11-24V an old unit with a round ps2 looking port for programming. Does anyone know the part number for the cable is and what the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At site, there is a Pro-Face 19” screen Model: SP-5800WP FWXGA complete with PFXSP5B10 box. Connected via Ethernet to the screen...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have a problem with PLc schneider Pro-Face LT3201,it does not start,I dont know which software is used to communicate with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom