Problem for interfacing SR2B121JD with my window7 32bit Pc.

bin

Problem for interfacing SR2B121JD with my window7 32bit Pc.I am using Zeliosoft 2. when I go to communication configuration under transfer menu. A window appears I selected connect using COM port, But there is no options for USB.

Can anyone help me with this.

USB adapters take a comm port when it is plugged in. Check device manager to see what comm port it took.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am facing a problem with my F5 series KEB Frequency drive. I have cobivis5 software and HSP5 service cable for interfacing. i am...
Replies
Views
I'm working in Schneider PLC platform and not aware of RSlogix. In my new project I need to communicate my Quantum PLC with 1756-L55 controller...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to interface plc and scada where scada is monitoring and controlling the parameter using MODBUSA3 protocol but SCADA is not sending 05...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am khairul beginner plc programmar. Now i face a problem that how i direct add an incremental rotary encoder to Mitsubishi FX2N/FX1N,S7-200...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom