Problem going online to GE VersaMax Micro with Proficy ME

...and I would love to know what you found.
Sorry for the delay.

Disabled the comm port, then re-enabled.
;) ;);)

Always the easy fix,(after you find it). Windoze said it was working properly:oops:. Can't say eaxctly the port problem (I am going to blame RS LINX though :p), but it was fixed, and I managed to get the program downloaded, and the machine running properly before I had to leave, so everyone was happy.

Thanks everyone for the help,especially for the Comm test tool.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am new in siemens software and trying to go online with a plc S7 300 via router, this is what i have been doing, first i connect my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im pretty much inexperienced with Control logix platform. We have a new machine that has controls done with it. Problem is I cannot...
Replies
Views
Its great to be able to contribute something for once after having used the forum. ANyhow, a particular 2 * 7 rack SLC system has been a...
Replies
Views
I have arranged a spare PLC5 for our machine which already has PLC5. After receiving, I set the dip switch settings same like the original...
Replies
Views
Dear PLC Experts, I am trying to go online with Omron Sysmac CPM2A PLC with CX-Programmer V 6.0 on Windows Vista Operating System. It gives...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom