CLogix problem going online via enet comm card

TurpoUrpo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

Im pretty much inexperienced with Control logix platform. We have a new machine that has controls done with it.

Problem is I cannot connect via 1756-ENBT/A to cpu (see attached pictures). I have done driver in rslinx. First it did not even recognice enbt but after updating eds files it was recogniced. What could still be problem?

EDIT: Yeah, ofc. It (the pc) just needed reboot. I tought i did that... well..

chassis.png whoactive.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

hi everybody, I am new comer to AB PLC. I am trying to download a program from my computer to my controller. i am using RSlogix5000 software...
Replies
Views
I am a beginner on the AB platform and I have a question. I have a 1769-l32e with scanner devicenet,I am presented with the offer to buy a point...
Replies
Views
Hi!. I have CompaqLogix 5069-L330ER project that I want to simulate with the Studio5000 Emulate. I usually create a copy of my project...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Compaclogix L33ER that from time to time loose the program. I haven't been able to find why is doing it. I am trying to make the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am pulling my hair out trying to setup Modbus Master Read/Write Commands on a Prosoft MVI56E-MCM attached to a Clogixs 1756-L82E PLC. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom