CompacLogix Family Emulate

termita82

Hi!.

I have CompaqLogix 5069-L330ER project that I want to simulate with the Studio5000 Emulate.

I usually create a copy of my project, try to download the project in the emulate and the SW warns me about the incompatibility and ask for change the CPU, which I Allow. Then, I clean all the i/o signals and I'm able to start the simulating.

What happens now is that this is the first time I use a CPU from this family, and the SW just warns me about the incompatibilty, without automatic change possibility. I can not change it manually neither, cause the Emulate doesnt appear in the devices list when I press "change controller" from properties. Any help about this issue?.

THe emulator keeps running fine in the old projects.

The emulator version is v32, and the project is V32.11 but this seems don't affect in other cases.

Thankyou for your help-