Ligar um compaclogix 5000 e slc 500 pela porta serial

rorisvon

Good afternoon!

I would like to know if there is anyone in the group who could help me !!!! Next I have a compaclogix 5000 with two serial ports using adf1 protocol, I have another 1200 micrologix with a serial port using adf1 protocol, I connected the slc 500 through the serial port of 5000 and I can access the plc using the same cable ... I wanted to configure them to Exchange messages !!! I already researched I found a lot using modem, but I want to do the test using only the plcs !!! If you have someone who can help thanks ...

Boa tarde!

Queria saber se tem alguém no grupo que poderia me ajudar!!!! Seguinte Tenho um compaclogix 5000 com duas portas seriais usando protocolo adf1, tenho outro micrologix 1200 com uma porta serial usando protocolo adf1, conectei o slc 500 pela porta serial do 5000 consigo fazer acessar o plc usando o mesmo cabo... Queria configurar eles pra trocarem mensagens!!! Já pesquisei encontrei muita coisa usando modem, só que quero fazer o teste usando somente os plcs!!! Se tiver alguém que possa ajudar agradeço...

Last edited:
Acho que se escreveres em Ingles teras um pouco mais de ajuda... particularmente neste forum.

Infelizmente eu so me dou com Siemens.

Se precisares de ajuda com a traducao, avisa e eu traduzo.

"Connecting a compaclogix 5000 and slc 500 to the serial port
Good afternoon!

I would like to know if there is anyone in the group who could help me !!!! Next I have a compaclogix 5000 with two serial ports using adf1 protocol, I have another 1200 micrologix with a serial port using adf1 protocol, I connected the slc 500 through the serial port of 5000 and I can access the plc using the same cable ... I wanted to configure them to Exchange messages !!! I already researched I found a lot using modem, but I want to do the test using only the plcs !!! If you have someone who can help thanks ..."

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=66877

The above thread may help you out.
Regards,